Mesotherapy is a non-invasive procedure carried out by aesthetic medicine specialists and qualified cosmetologists to revitalise and deeply regenerate the skin and delay the skin aging process.
It consists of making tiny micro-injections and uses the natural reaction of the skin to stimulate the cells of the epidermis and dermis. The result is improved microcirculation in the subcutaneous tissue and increased metabolism of the fat cells (lipolysis). The active ingredients used can work in an optimal manner, as they are delivered directly to the required location. Mesotherapy offers long-term results: the deeper layers of skin get nourished and oxygenated, the fine facial lines appear shallower and the skin density and cohesion are improved. The treatment can be performed either manually using an appropriate syringe and a very thin needle, or with a pneumatic mesotherapy gun, which makes injecting the active substances easy and safe.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding,
- allergy to any ingredients in the products used,
- diabetes, particularly when uncontrolled,
- cold sores and other viral, fungal or bacterial skin infections and inflammation,
- cancer and autoimmune diseases,
- taking anticoagulant medication (e.g. aspirin, heparin, acenocoumarol),
- tendency to scarring and fibroids.