Microneedling mesotherapy consists of fast, frequent and appropriately deep needling of the selected body areas we want to regenerate. There are hundreds of thousands of tiny punctures created during each session.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- active infection (viral, bacterial or fungal),
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- taking anticoagulant medication,
- blood diseases (anaemia, thrombocytopenia),
- cancer (minimum 3 years since the end of treatment and 5 years since the end of treatment for skin cancer),
- tendency to keloids,
- retinoid therapy (minimum 6 months since the end of treatment),
- steroid therapy (minimum 6 months since the end of treatment),
- autoimmune diseases (e.g. lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis),
- active skin inflammation (e.g. atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea),
- fresh scars,
- taking vitamin A formulations,
- drinking alcohol before and up to 24 hrs after the treatment.