The combination of the two most effective wave lengths in one advanced Fotona laser system means that it can be used to eradicate many aesthetic and health problems. Key treatments include: reduction of acne, acne scars and rosacea; removal of scars, irregular pigmentation, excessive sweating, nail fungus infections, varicose veins and unwanted hair; closing spider veins; skin resurfacing; ablative and non-ablative skin rejuvenation; elimination of snoring and intimate problems. Such a multitude of applications makes this system exceptionally innovative and convenient.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- suntan (1 month),
- photosensitising drugs (retinoids, tetracyclines),
- herbs (St. John’s wort, pot marigold; stop using 2-3 weeks before treatment),
- psoriasis (active phase),
- blood clotting disorders, taking anticoagulants,
- tendency to keloidal and hypertrophic scars,
- cancer, in particular malignant melanoma or visible changes which may indicate a risk of cancer,
- hormonal and endocrine disorders, e.g. polycystic ovary syndrome or diabetes,
- Accutane treatment at present or terminated within the last 6 months,
- using steroids (cream or tablets),
- very dry or very sensitive skin.