Cavitation peeling consists of using ultrasound to cleanse the skin, removing dead epidermal cells and other impurities from its surface. During the procedure the ultrasound vibration micro-massages the skin, improving microcirculation and oxygenation of the skin cells, stimulating cell metabolism and increasing production of collagen.
- lines and wrinkles,
- dull complexion (skin affected by nicotine),
- dark circles and bags under the eyes,
- poor skin nutrition and regeneration.
- cancer or previous surgery to remove cancer
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- circulatory insufficiency,
- general poor health,
- metal elements in the body (artificial cardiac pacemaker, dental braces),
- significant vegetative neurosis,
- 140 zloty