Exfoliation carried out using a jet of pressurised air and a special ABRAHYDRI® lotion, which weakens intercellular links and removes dead skin cells. It is stronger than other types of dermabrasion, but the effect is even and the procedure non-invasive. Bio-mega-dermabrasion is a non-surgical lift, which visibly rejuvenates and revitalises the skin, stimulating the skin cells to regenerate faster. Innovative bio-mega-dermabrasion using the ABRAHYDRI equipment means that the epidermis can be exfoliated in a delicate manner.
- fine lines,
- ‘crow’s feet’ around the eyes,
- ageing and photodamaged skin,
- injury and acne scars,
- enlarged pores,
- skin cancer,
- fresh tan (up to one week after sun tanning),
- cold sores.
Injection-free mesotherapy is a new, scientifically proven method of facilitating delivery of cosmetics by using electric potentials and currents to open channels. Electric pulses support and increase the absorption of active ingredients from the cosmetics applied to the skin.
- the newest, non-invasive skin rejuvenation system;
- used to rejuvenate the skin, reduce cellulite and fat tissue;
- an alternative to the classic injection mesotherapy;
- takes advantage of a phenomenon called ‘electroporation’.
- preventing lines and wrinkles,
- anti-aging treatment,
- removing cellulite,
- smoothing stretch marks and scars,
- skin sagging,
- firming the skin,
- toning the body,
- stimulating circulation.
- metal elements in the body,
- heart diseases,
- artificial cardiac pacemaker,
- vascular diseases,
- skin hypersensitivity,
- inflammation of the skin,
- allergy to any ingredients in the cosmetics,
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- bacterial, viral and fungal infections,
- taking anticoagulant medication,
- fever, infirmity and cachexia,
- cancer and lumps of unknown origin,
- broken epidermis.