Hyaluronic acid treatments – all priced at 1000 zloty
- Lip augmentation and shaping
- Filling the ‘valley of tears’
- Cheek enhancement and rejuvenation
- Filling nasolabial folds and lines
- Nose shape correction
- Filling smokers’ lines
- Filling ‘marionette’s lines’
- Non-surgical chin correction – V-shape
- Volumetric facelift
Using hyaluronic acid dermal fillers improves facial shape and contributes to skin revitalisation. The procedure is non-invasive, which shortens recovery time, and the results are noticeable immediately, which gives us the immediate joy of looking youthful.
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers should be avoided when pregnant or breastfeeding as well as in people with active cold sores or other visible inflammation of the skin (e.g. acne). Other contraindications include: hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, autoimmune diseases, cancer and tendency to hypertrophic scarring.
It’s worth remembering that hyaluronic acid is absorbed by the body, so it does not accumulate in the tissue. Also, after dermal filling with hyaluronic acid, we must avoid exposure to the sun for two weeks.
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- acute febrile illness,
- autoimmune diseases, particularly during the active phase,
- skin infections: bacterial, fungal or viral,
- history of hypersensitivity reactions after previous use of dermal fillers,
- use of poly-L-lactic acid-based fillers (Sculptra) within the last five years.
Offer valid until 31 January 2018